Logo des Saale-Orla-Kreises
Beginn der Navigation
Navigation überspringen
Ende der Navigation
Beginn des Hauptinhaltes
Hauptinhalt überspringen
Would you like to stroll around castles, palaces and parks?
Bad Lobenstein
Castle ruin with look out “Alter Turm” and Castle stump
Regionalmuseum (local museum, see below: Museums)
Phone: +49 (0) 36651 2492
Fax: +49 (0) 36651 77100
E-Mail: kultur@bad-lobenstein.de

„Neues Schloss“
with spa`s municipal park and garden pavilion, former residence of the Princes of Reuß-Lobenstein, y. l.
Phone: +49 (0) 36651 2492
Fax: +49 (0) 36651 77100
E-Mail: kultur@bad-lobenstein.de

Castle ruin Blankenburg (currently building works) with look-out “Bastei”.
Phone: +49 (0) 36642 22371 (community Blankenberg)

Schloss Burgk (Palace Burgk), largest Castle grounds in this part of Thuringia, Castle park with "Sophienhaus", impressive weir system and red tower
Phone: +49 (0) 3663 400119
Fax: +49 (0) 3663 402821
E-Mail: museum@schloss-burgk.de

Schloss Hirschberg (currently under reconstruction, castle terraces, nature park Hag (hanging pedestrian bridge, cave "Wenzelshöhle), long bench (30,12 m)
E-Mail: info@schloss-hirschberg-saale.de

Rittergut Knau (manor, currently under reconstruction)
manor park (4.8 hectares) with ornithological hike path (guided tours on request)
Phone and Fax: +49 (0) 36484 204807
E-Mail: info@rittergut-knau.de

Renaissance-building (UNESCO World Heritage Site), to be viewed from the outside only

“Four seasons castle” in Baroque style with once 365 windows, 52 inside doors, 12 chimneys, 4 Portals and a castle garden
Phone: +49 (0) 3647 4320

Castle Nimritz, Renaissance building, to be viewed from outside only

Burg Ranis, former weir castle , later Extension to a Palace,“Ilsenhöhle” important archaeological find
Phone: +49 (0) 3647 505491

Schloss Brandenstein,
guided tours on request
Phone: +49 (0) 3647 420858

Schloss Ebersdorf, to be viewed from outside only
landscape park(50 hectares) with pond house, orangery, tomb of the Family Reuß (draft: Ernst Barlach)
school building in pavilion style (built between 1949 and 1952), Ensemble of buildings of the Moravian Church

Lustschlösschen“Bellevue” (sommer residence) between Ebersdorf and Schönbrunn at the mainroad, to be viewed from the outside only

Castle park with a view of tower ruins of the Schleizer Schloss, destroyed in World War II,
park Heinrichsruh with nature hike path accessible for handycapped People (information in Braille)

near Weisbach
Wysburg remains of a medieval robber-knight castle,
functioning catapult
Phone +49 (0) 36640 4490

Schloss im Park in Ebersdorf
Burg Ranis im Herbst
Statuen im Sophienpark bei Schloss Burgk
Schloss Oppurg vom Park aus
Park Ebersdorf Grabmal Reuß

Zur Druckansicht